Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2009

If there is Faith, there is Hope

Before we take our first breath of air and before our first cry,
our life paths have been paved.
No matter what road we select,
our chosen destiny awaits us.
For some, the journey is long.
They may fall into darkness
or they may encounter great obstacles.
Yet, there is always hope, if one has faith.

I was on a road, without a compass or a guide
I was not in tune with myself or anyone else.
My surroundings appeared bleak and alone,
until, someone reached out!
That someone shared something
and that something
was a caring, loving and giving heart.
There is always hope, if one has faith.

I am also thankful for the people
who have come to visit me on my path of life.
Some have crossed it, some have visited it
and there are others who have become
a big part of it and of me.
They are all part of my journey.
There is always hope, if one has faith.


Consequently, through my travels and through my experiences,
I am learning how to lead and connect with the heart.
The connection that occurs between one and another
a personal and spiritual level.
Now I know,
that to create a wholehearted unity
is what completes me and others.
I have faith and now I have hope.

YOU are one of those connections which is a life time one:>

No comments:

Post a Comment